We deliver or ship anywhere.
Home Doors Art Glass Mantles Garage Doors Stairs Signs Hardware Woodcarving Other Work General Information About Us Contact Us
FAQ Terms and Conditions Warranty Discounts First Generation Incentives Shipping/Delivery Why Offer the Breeze? Accounts Breeze Brochure PDF Download Big Picture Brochure PDF Download Credit App PDF Download
We are still taking orders the "old fashioned" way. (We like to think of it as job security.) Dealers must still mail or e-mail a purchase order. We are available to answer your questions toll-free at 877-371-8894. The Dealer Portal currently under construction will allow you to obtain immediate quotes or place orders online. Until it becomes active, please use the links below for product information.
Learn more about the Breeze
Learn more about the Big Picture
Learn more about Custom Entryways
PLEASE E-MAIL PURCHASE ORDERS DIRECTLY TO CHRISTIES@ENTRYWAYS .COM
Christie's Wood and Glass
1166 S Skylane Drive, #2
Durango, CO 81303-6003
CALL TOLL-FREE 877-371-8894
All TG- and RH- doors are discontinued as of 4-1-2010, as we remodel our facility to accommodate the manufacturing of the Breeze and Light Breeze.
S- and DW- doors are now referred to as BIG PICTURE doors. The Aspen, Vancouver, Santa Fe, Santa Cruz, and Pasadena are discontinued. We realize that you may have already introduced these doors to your clients, so we will continue to build these designs on a custom basis for as long as you require.
Frequently Asked Questions:Why do you have so many different design variations?
Yes, we have a very diverse line of products, with a broad range of options! This stems from the fact that we have designed and built custom entryways for over 34 years. Weve found that the consumer wants a say in the look and function of his/her entryway. Not all of the designs, features, or even sizes will be popular in all regions. We offer these variations so that you can readily accommodate the tastes of your individual clients.
Why do your doors have a different look that the other doors we have on display?
Unlike conventional door manufacturers that rely on automated shapers for component production, our doors are hand-made here in Durango, Colorado. Some of our tooling is quite specific to yield a high degree of reproducible precision, especially for our functional Breeze components. Yet, others are less specific for a given function, allowing versatility. Our production employees are artisans, trained and cross-trained to utilize their knowledge and skills toward the achievement of the artistic goals of the designers. Our structural joints are not a reinforced "cope-and-stick" like most other companies. Rather, we utilize a blind, epoxy-filled mortise-and-tenon joint that has not failed in over 30 years of use. Utilization of this joint requires an alternative method of assembly to those used by conventional door manufacturers.
Furthermore, the Breeze is essentially a door within a door. Stops, weatherstrip, and accommodation for the screen compel the design to its complexity.
Why is it important for each dealer to choose its displays?
Statistics show that most consumers prefer to purchase goods that they can see or touch, so that they know what they will be getting when the box arrives. No surprises! While it is certainly possible for the salesperson to guide the client to a door with the unique features that he/she wants, it is more likely that the client will be inclined to order a replica of the door on display that captured his/her attention in the first place. Knowing the tastes of your clients can help to guide you with your design choices. That being said, we have a long history of providing pleasant surprises to our clients.
How many displays do we need to purchase to become a dealer?
We require that only one door be purchased and maintained in full view of customers at the dealer's showroom or display area. (See "Terms and Conditions".) Clearly, the greater the variety of doors on display, the greater the opportunity exists to capture the attention of your customers. We once had a dealer in Pasadena, CA, that purchased a radius-head design as a display. He often heard the comment, "This door is beautiful, but we have a rectangular door." He and his sales staff had to explain that the door was also available in a rectangular head. There is no telling how many customers passed on the door because they didn't speak with a salesman or neglected to ask if the door was available in a rectangular head. Then again, the radius-head display pointed out to clients that shapes other than rectangular were available, which was his intent.
It is important to note that if you place only a Breeze design in your showroom, it is unlikely you will sell a Big Picture design, and vice versa. Customers inquire about those designs that capture their attention. Some customers may want a plain and simple door of quality contruction made in the USA. Others may want a design that will blow the socks off their visitors. The more variety you display, the more variety you will sell.
Which doors would you suggest for us to use as display doors?
We would suggest a combination of doors that show the diversity of design, material, and features that we offer. We would also suggest that the sales staff be acquainted with the web site and the various accessories and options available for each design. We would suggest at least one Breeze and one Big Picture door. It is our experience that customers don't always think the same as you do. You may prefer an ornate door, but your client may prefer something plain. At the same time, your enthusiasm for one product over another is noticed by your customers. So we feel it is important that you be happy with your choices.
As a side note, a dealer once told us that they had no use for the Breeze because they had no flying insects in the community that they served. Yet, as we drove through the community, we saw a great many homes with screen doors. Another dealer said that they could never sell Big Picture designs like the Del Mar or Carmel because they would only fit on beachfront homes. (This dealer was located less than ten miles from the ocean.) Yet these designs have been sold in Nebraska, Texas, and even Illinois. We have sold the Taos in Florida, the Wailea in Tucson, and the Carmel in Phoenix. We have learned that some customers want to fit in and be the same as their neighbors, and some customers want to stand out and be different. We make doors for all of them.
Does Christie's Wood and Glass sell retail to the public?
Yes. We have had a retail presence and showroom in Durango, Colorado, since 1999. Our reputation for high-quality products and service is unparalleled in the community. The showroom offers doors, hardware, and other millwork from a variety of different manufacturers. We have also had an Internet presence since 2002, providing custom entryways to consumers throughout the USA and Canada.
Is it possible for a local customer to circumvent our dealership and purchase product directly from Christie's Wood and Glass without compensation to us?
No. We fully recognize the importance of the displaying dealer in its geographic region. They are our primary, repeat clients. We are pleased to respond to any inquiries made to us from the general public, by any means. Often these inquiries are focused on technical information. If by email, the geographic location of the inquirer may not be available. If the inquiry is regarding an eventual purchase, the customer's location is requested. If we are denied this information, products are quoted at MSRP (List), and the client is advised that dealers have the right to sell products at prices less than list, but Christie's Wood and Glass does not have that right. If the inquirer provides his/her location, or a request is made regarding the presence of a local dealer, we will provide the contact information of all dealers within a 30 mile radius. If there are no dealers within that radius, we will provide the contact information for the closest dealer, regardless of distance.
If the client persists in his/her demand to purchase (at full MSRP) from Christie's Wood and Glass, and there is at least one authorized dealer within 30 miles of his/her location, a 10% commission will be divided by the number of dealers within that radius and distributed to each of them upon final payment by the client.
Will you still supply custom entryways to dealers in spite of your development of the Breeze and Big Picture door lines?
Yes, indefinitely. We have enjoyed designing and building custom entryways for over 33 years. However, we can foresee logistical issues regarding the products we build and their impact on our facilites and finances. There is every indication that production of the Breeze and Big Picture lines will eventually consume our physical plant and human resources. Profitability of a custom entryway will shift from the actual costs of time and materials for a given project to coverage of the losses suffered by the shift of resources from production to custom. It is predictable that prices for custom entryways will rise until we price ourselves out of the market. We honestly do not know if this will be 10 months or 10 years. So, we will continue to see to the needs of our dealers for as long as possible.
How do we go about ordering a custom entryway?
In order for us to provide a fabrication quote, we must know every detail of the door to be constructed. This means you will be spending a lot of time at the drawing board with your client. Every feature must be called out in your design and/or photographs must be provided. (I must point out that we do not wish to simply copy the designs of others. They worked hard to create their designs and they have likely tooled up for the production of those designs. We wish to honor their commitment and, frankly, their price will likely be lower than ours since they have already performed a significant amount of work toward the entryway's development. Sometimes a simple thing like the dimensions of a molding pattern can cause the cost to change by hundreds of dollars.) Any feature of the door that is not called out specifically is up to us to achieve, so we will quote accordingly. In this scenario you, as the dealer, are responsible for all communication between yourself and the client and between yourself and us, the fabricator. You accept the responsibility for any and all miscommunication or potential dissatisfaction on the part of the client.
We have found it very successful to offer the following alternative: If you simply refer the client to us by calling us and making the introduction, we will negotiate all of the details directly with the client. We will provide the drawings and negotiate the price, and we will pay the dealer a 10% commission upon completion of the transaction.
Either method is acceptable to us. You, as the dealer, will have significantly greater financial rewards through markup if we are simply used as the fabricator. However you will have significantly greater costs associated with design, communication, and responsibility. You may find that profitability is similar in either scenario.
Times are tough right now. Do you guarantee sales of the Breeze?
While we cannot guarantee your sales (that is completely in your hands), we can guarantee that you will not suffer a loss as a result of your decision to carry the Breeze. If you purchase and maintain your displays for one year, and you are not satisfied with the sales results, we will refund your purchase price and take back the display doors as long as they are in a saleable condition. This offer is not extended for custom doors or custom variations of the Breeze.
Will you provide product literature?
We will provide brochures along with your display doors. Subsequent brochures are available on the web site in a .pdf format that you can download and print as you need them at your convenience. We are also happy to customize the Breeze and Big Picture brochures specifically for your dealership. In this case, a .pdf file is e-mailed to you so that you can arrange your own printing.
Will you provide price catalogs for our sales staff?
We've seen Pricing Catalogs that are over three inches thick! It is far too easy to forget to add a feature or accessory and the salesman is stuck with a quote that is inaccurate. The Breeze line is offered in so many configurations, design options, and accessories that there are over 600 million permutations. We could build doors for the rest of our lives and never make the same entryway twice! We developed the Breeze Quote Request Form on our web site to allow the dealer a fast, painless way to obtain an accurate price for the entryway of their choice. By simply making a few choices from multiple option menus, you can virtually build your entryway. If your unit is to be prehung, you will need to provide the rough opening height, width, depth, handing, and desired threshold height. You will receive your quote (including a complete description of the products you've requested) and a completion date by email within 24 hours (sometimes, within minutes.). In urgent situations, please call 970-385-9066, and we will run your quote live.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All sales are expressly conditional on Buyer's agreement to the standard conditions on this form, the Application for Credit, and on approval of Buyer's credit worthiness. No additional or different terms apply unless expressly agreed to in writing by Christie's Wood and Glass (Seller). Seller hereby gives notice of its objection to any different or additional terms. Acceptance of or payment for any of the goods constitute Buyer's agreement to Seller's terms and conditions.
2. Shipping dates given in advance of actual shipment are estimated and deliveries will be made subject to prior orders on file with Seller. Seller shall not be liable for failure to perform or delay in performance hereunder resulting from fire, flood, labor difficulties, transportation difficulties, delays in usual sources of supply, major changes in economic conditions, or, without limitation by the foregoing, any cause beyond the Seller's reasonable control.
3. a. If the goods sold hereunder are the products of manufacturers other than Christie's Wood and Glass, Seller makes no warranty, expressed or implied, concerning such products. As respects Seller, such goods are sold with all faults, but Seller shall use its best reasonable efforts to obtain from the manufacturer, in accordance with such manufacturer's customary practices, the repair or replacement of any products as may prove defective in workmanship or material. Seller hereby disclaims any and all warranties against patent infringement.
b. If the goods sold hereunder are the products of Christie's Wood and Glass, they shall be warranted in accordance with the Christie's Wood and Glass Warranty in effect on the date of the order, which policies are hereby incorporated by reference into this agreement.
c. The warranty expressed in this paragraph is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
4. If in Seller's judgement, the financial condition of the Buyer at any time does not justify the terms of payment specified, Seller reserves the right to require full payment in cash before order entry, manufacture, shipment, or delivery.
5. An order may be cancelled by the Buyer only if agreed to by Seller and upon payment of reasonable charges based upon expenses already incurred and commitments made by the Seller.
6. Seller shall not be liable for special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages. The remedies of Buyer set forth herein are exclusive, and the liability of Seller with respect to any contract or sale or anything done in connection therewith, whether in contract or in tort (including negligence or strict liability), under any warranty or otherwise, shall not exceed the price of the product or part on which such liability is based.
7. Prices shown on pricing sheets or web site do not include any sales, use, or other taxes or charges payable to state or local authorities. Any such taxes or charges now or hereafter imposed with respect to sales or shipments hereunder will be added to such prices and the Buyer agrees to reimburse Seller for any such taxes or charges.
8. Net payment is due within 30 days from the date of Invoice.
9. Buyer must purchase, maintain, and display in full view of its clients a minimum of one entry door manufactured by the Seller. In the event that this display door is removed from the Seller's display area for any reason, a replacement display door must be ordered from the Seller within 14 days of said event.
10. No sales representative of Seller has the authority to alter, vary, or waive any of the foregoing standard conditions.
11. Buyer agrees in consideration of Seller's execution of this contract that any claim of any kind by Buyer based on or arising out of this contract or otherwise shall be barred unless asserted by Buyer by the commencement of an action within 12 months after the delivery of the products or other event, action, or inaction to which such claim relates. This provision shall survive any termination of this contract, however arising.
12. In the event Buyer defaults in payment, Buyer shall be liable for all collection costs incurred by Seller including but not limited to attorney and collection agency fees and charges.
13. In the event that Buyer does not pay when due, past due amounts are subject to service charges of 1 1/2% per month.
14. Buyer agrees that any suit to collect sums owed for the sale of products to Buyer, or otherwise, will be brought before the courts of La Plata County, Colorado, or in any federal court located therein, and Seller and Buyer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such court. Service of process in any suit may be made by Buyer or Seller by any form of mail requiring a return receipt at the address set forth on the Application for Credit.
15. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to limit or waive any rights of Seller under applicable Federal, state, or local laws.
One Year Limited Door Warranty (Ten years on Structural Joinery)
Christies Wood and Glass (Manufacturer) warrants that its door products are of sound material and workmanship and free from manufacturing defects that would render such products unserviceable or unfit for the ordinary recommended use for a period of one year from the date of shipment to the retailer, with the exception of all mortise-and-tenon structural joints utilized in the construction of the door which are warranted for a period of ten years. All warranty claims must be submitted through the dealer from which the product was purchased. Manufacturer limits its obligation under this warranty to, at its option, repair of the defective component, replacement of the defective component or product, or refund of the purchase price with the return of the original goods to the Manufacturer. Replacement goods will be shipped to the dealer making the warranty claim in the same condition of fitting or finishing as the product which Manufacturer originally sold. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, Manufacturer shall not be liable for more than the cost of the original product, and shall not be responsible for the cost of labor, installation, or finishing of the replacement or original product or for any other cost relating to the replacement of the product.
The following shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by this limited warranty:
1. Any warp or bow in any door wider than 42" or taller than 96". For doors 42" wide or less x 96" tall or less, warp not exceeding 3/8" in the plane of the door itself. For doors 36" wide or less x 84" tall or less, warp not exceeding 1/4" in the plane of the door itself.
2. Product installed in a location or condition that is improper for wood doors. (Examples include installation in an area where there is no porch or overhang, or where there is direct exposure to rain or water drain, or where there is excessive direct sunlight from a southern/western exposure.)
3. Bow or nonalignment in the frame or jamb in which the door is hung, if unit was not purchased from Manufacturer as prehung.
4. Variations or unsatisfactory results in gloss level, texture, or appearance resulting from the application of paint or any other finishing material.
5. Natural variations in the color or the texture of the wood.
6. Damage caused by others or by a cause beyond the control of Manufacturer including, but not limited to, damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, mishandling, or by fire, flood, earthquake, storm, tornado, or other acts of nature.
7. Damage due to trimming width or height more than allowed by Christies Wood and Glass Installation Protocols.
8. Damage caused by failure to properly seal all exposed surfaces within 14 days of delivery date.
9. Failure to perform normal homeowners maintenance including, but not limited to, lubrication, fitting readjustments, and finish maintenance.
10. Product failure due to improper or incorrect installation.
11. Damage resulting from work performed by those other than the Manufacturer or its dealer.
12. Panel misalignment, expansion, or contraction.
13. Damage caused by extreme temperatures due to unvented storm door utilization.
14. Expansion or contraction due to environmental conditions such as, but not limited to, heat or humidity.
15. Damage caused by heat absorption as a result of painting the products with any dark color such as, but not limited to, Black, Charcoal, or Navy Blue.
If the warranty claim is for warp, the Manufacturer may defer repair or replacement for a period of up to twelve months from the date of the claim as it is not uncommon for a temporary warp conditon to occur as the door adjusts to local pressure, humidity, and temperature conditions. Such deferral will not be counted against the warranty period.
Claims made under this limited warranty must be written and filed within the period of this warranty and prior to commencement of any repair work. Dealer should mail claim to: Warranty Claims, Christies Wood and Glass, 1166 S Skylane Drive - #2, Durango, CO 81303-6003. Claims should detail the date and place of purchase, the nature of the problem, the name, address, and telephone number of the customer making the warranty claim. The Manufacturer reserves the right and must be given a thirty day period in which to have the subject of any warranty claim field-inspected by the Manufacturer or its representative.
This warranty sets forth Manufacturers maximum liability for its products and Manufacturer makes no other warranty with respect to its products except as set forth above, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No distributor, dealer, or representative has the authority to change or modify this limited warranty. In no instance shall Manufacturer be responsible for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. Same states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such case, the duration of any implied warranty shall be the same as that of the expressed warranty stated herein.
* Manufacturer reserves the right to make product improvement changes in its specifications, materials, finishes, and construction details.
* Hardwoods used in manufacturing vary in color and grain, which can affect the actual finish color.
* Variances in photography, computer monitor or printer settings, and printing may also cause finish colors shown in print or web material to vary from actual finish.
All prices quoted and displayed on all printed material and on this web site are Manufacturer's Suggested List Prices (MSRP, or List Prices).
Discounts are offered to all authorized dealers, whether through a Credit Account or Cash Account.
Discount structures are designed with regard to sales volume. This is to provide incentive toward marketing these designs heavily during their introductory period in any given market, and to reward those dealers who have achieved these goals.
The first ten doors purchased from Christie's Wood and Glass, regardless of accessories or options, will be done so at 40% off of the MSRP. The following fifteen doors purchased from the Seller (up to a total of twenty-five doors purchased, regardless of accessories or options) will be done so at 45% off of the MSRP. Any and all doors purchased from the Seller after the twenty-fifth door (regardless of accessories or options) will be done so at 50% off of the MSRP.
Prefinished door stands are available for $40.00 / pair.
The above discounts apply to all doors purchased, whether they are for display or for a specific client.
Certain incentives apply to First Generation Dealers in a given geographic region. (See "First Generation Incentives", below.)
First Generation Incentives:
The Breeze, Light Breeze, and Big Picture door lines are unique. Christie's Wood and Glass recognizes this fact and understands the risk or anxiety associated with introducing a new product into any given market or geographic territory. When we expand sales into a new territory, we seek out the best and brightest dealers in that region to represent our product lines. Those dealers who elect to carry our products are referred to as First Generation Dealers. We wish to reward those dealers for their imagination and faith in our abilities by granting additional incentives or financial benefits that include the following:
1. 50% off for all displays in the dealer's initial order. The display door count will add to the total door count regarding their position in the dealer discount structure, however the discount on subsequent purchases will revert to the appropriate level for that count.
2. Free delivery. All displays ordered in the dealer's initial purchase will be delivered on our trailer at no charge.
3. Free seminar. A representative from Christie's Wood and Glass will be present at the time of delivery to meet with the dealer's sales staff to educate and inform them of the door's features as well as our policies and procedures. He/she will be available to answer all questions your staff may have.
4. Free door stands. A prefinished pair of door stands ($40.00 value) will accompany each display door in the initial purchase.
Christie's Wood and Glass may choose to deliver, on our truck or trailer, or ship by means of a common carrier at our sole discretion. Packaging and shipping estimates will be provided on the initial Invoice, but actual shipping costs will be applied to the billing statement.
Christie's Wood and Glass sells only to authorized dealers through two forms of accounts, Credit Account or Cash Account. When an entity applies to become a dealer and is accepted, a Cash Account is set up in that dealer's name by default. If the dealer has filed a complete Application For Credit, the process of credit approval begins. All information on the application must be provided and verified before a Credit Account is approved, usually within 30 days. Until credit approval, any and all transactions are conducted under the rules of a Cash Account. In either case, all Christie's Wood and Glass Terms And Conditions (as listed above) apply.
Details of Credit Account
Upon credit approval, Terms and Conditions (as listed above) apply.
Details of Cash Account
For Custom Entryways:
We require a 50% deposit to secure the project on our schedule. This amount covers design and consultation charges in addition to securing most material and hardware purchases. An Order Invoice will be prepared at that time, delineating the specifics of the sale. Due to the custom nature of our work, we will provide expected completion dates for your order upon request, however, we are not obligated to any deadline. There are simply too many aspects of our work that are outside of our control.
25% may be due when materials arrive. You will be notified by e-mail, phone, or fax at that time. This interim payment is occasionally required when there are significant costs early in the project or when the project is lengthy. It's intent is to maintain cash flow and keep us from going "upside down" regarding the financing of your project.
The balance is due upon completion of the woodwork. This is the Final Invoice date and the Statement Date. This amount covers the balance of labor on your project. It pretty much represents our paychecks for the work we have just performed. No one likes to have their paycheck delayed! You will be notified by e-mail, phone, or fax at that time. Photos of your completed project will accompany e-mails. The balance is due immediately, even if you have made arrangements for a later pick up time or subsequent delivery. Projects are then sent for finish application (if required.) After finish, glass is installed (if required.) The units then will be reassembled as much as practical for delivery, or crated for shipping.
Nothing will leave our shop until final payment is received. There are no exceptions. If the purchase is on a construction draw account, we strongly recommend placing your draw in advance of interim and final payment dates so that there will be no delays in processing your order. We all want the order completed as quickly as possible. Delays in paying the deposit will yield a later schedule date. Delays in the interim payment will yield production delays. Delays in final payment will yield a finance charge and interest payments on the outstanding balance.
Thirty days after the Final Invoice Date, a finance charge of $84.00 will be added to any outstanding balance. Interest at 1 1/2% per month (18% per annum) will apply and accrue from the Final Invoice Date.
If the project is completed in advance of your need, we will be happy to store it here at no charge as long as final payment has been made. Storage charges may be applied to goods left beyond the completion date if final payment has not been made. Storage charges will vary based on the space required for the project.
For Breeze and Big Picture door orders:
The order is placed by the dealer and an Invoice is generated.
A 50% deposit is required and to be received before actual construction begins on the order.
When construction of the order is complete, the dealer is notified that the balance is due. Photos of the project will be sent if requested by the dealer.
While awaiting final payment, the project will packaged or trailered in anticipation of delivery or shipment.
When final payment is received, the project will be shipped or delivered.
Thirty days after the Final Invoice Date, a finance charge of $84.00 will be added to any outstanding balance. Interest at 1 1/2% per month (18% per annum) will apply and accrue from the Final Invoice Date.
Why should we, as a dealer, offer a new product like the Breeze?
First of all, there is a distinct need. As entry doors become more of a design statement, customers are reluctant to hide their doors behind a screen, even if they desperately need ventilation. Some even go to the extreme costs of installing operable sidelites or transoms that still have a visible screen. Retractable screens are great, but their housings and track are still visible on the entryway and you still have to pass trough two doors to enter or exit.
Doug Christie is the original creator of this design, and his work has long been nationally known for quality of the highest level. There is no other door like the Breeze. It's key feature of placing the retractable screen within the door itself is patent pending.
When your sales staff demonstrates the nature of the hidden screen, it grabs the attention of almost anyone in the store who can see it, even those customers who did not come in for an entry door. The Breeze line was first introduced to the public at the 2010 Durango Autumn Arts Festival, where it took second place in the People's Choice Award. This is an unusual feat for a door, displayed among sixty nationally recognized artists.
Since displaying the doors in our own showroom over a one year period, 50% of the clients that have come in looking for a standard door have switched to the Breeze after seeing it in operation.
You don't want to lose your client to a competitor simply because you do not carry the door that they want, especially if the door is specified by the architect.
We offer direct sales to the consumer in regions where we do not have representation, but we are just as happy to refer the potential client to any dealer within a 30 mile radius of his/her location, and we make it a point to do so.
Home and Garden Shows are an excellent venue for demonstrations of the Breeze. On several occasions, attendees pronounced the Breeze as the most innovative product on display at the show.
Home Doors Art Glass Mantles Garage Doors Stairs Signs Hardware Woodcarving Other Work General Information About Us Contact Us